HEALTH, SAFETY and ENVIRONMENT (HSE) POLICY
- Controlling and Preventing Pollution to improve environmental performance.
- Identifying, Avoiding, Investigating and where possible, eliminating significant Environmental aspects, occupational risk and Hazards to provide a safe and healthy workplace.
- Providing awareness and training to enable all stakeholders and interested parties to comply with environmental policy and adherent procedures.
- Ensuring prevention of Injury of Employees.
- Ensuring compliance of all applicable legal and other requirements.
- Considering the concerns of public and other interested parties in developing and improving HSE management policy.